Letting Agent Property Management Edinburgh Agency Residential Property Full Tenant Find Only
- Browse our website or lettings websites to find your new home.
- Call or e-mail us to arrange a viewing.
- View property.
- Email your note of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your contact telephone number, date of entry and approximate length of tenancy. Attach documentation for each applicant to your email:
1. Proof of ID – passport/driving license.
2. Proof of income – payslips or tax returns (last 3 months) or letters from Council.
3. Bank statements (3 months)
4. Proof of address (if not on a bank statement)
- We will make a preliminary decision and you will receive a link by e-mail to complete online application and start full profile tenant check.
- We will contact you regarding your application status.
- If successful, secure the property by paying the full deposit or holding deposit.
- Make an appointment to sign the lease.
- Sign the lease and pay the remainder of the deposit (if not paid in full beforehand).
- Organise key collection date.
- Collect keys and pay first month’s rent.
- Check the inventory.
Get started today for a free rental valuation!
We are more than happy to help new and prospective landlords with advice.