About Edinburgh Letting Centre | Letting & Estate Agents in Edinburgh
Trusted Letting Agents in Edinburgh
We have been Managing and Letting properties since the early 1990’s. The Edinburgh Letting Centre was established in January 2003. We currently manage properties throughout the Lothians and have five key letting agents all of whom make it the special customer focused organisation it has become today. We are HMO specialists.
Our Letting Agent Registration Number is LARN1808007.
Our ARLA Propertymark Number is M0219197.
Looking for property to rent?
Edinburgh Letting Centre can offer you a wide selection of great properties to rent in the best locations across Edinburgh and Lothians. Whether you are looking for a short or a long term home to rent, Edinburgh Letting Centre has new rental properties available every day. Visit our ‘For rent’ section to find your ideal home.
Search Property Smarter,
Quicker & Anywhere
Are you a landlord looking for a complete property management service or Edinburgh letting agents?
Edinburgh Letting Centre has years of experience in property management. If you would like to hear more about our comprehensive, full property management service, please get in touch or browse FAQ section of our letting agency website! We would be delighted to hear from you. We also provide Tenant Find Only service, HMO management and Buy to Let advice. As HMO specialist agency, we can assist you with HMO applications and certificates.
Our aim is to sustain steady growth whilst maintaining our high standards and excellent relationships with both our clients and tenants.
We aspire to provide you with a service second to none, so you'll keep coming back to us again and again.
We know what we are talking about - most our landlords have been referred to us by other satisfied landlords.
Green and efficient letting agents Edinburgh
Our ethos is to be a greener, efficient letting agents in Edinburgh and the Lothians. We considered our position in terms of what contribution we could make towards saving the planet and making lettings easier for us, our tenants and our landlords. We decided that the cloud technology is the way forward! We try to be the best letting agents in Edinburgh.
- No more paper tenancy and landlord agreements. We choose to invest in electronic signatory via Signable.
- No more paper certificates or invoices. We consulted with all our contractors, asking them to invest in software that would digitise their certification and invoices. The change resulted in their business becoming more efficient.
- Easier property management. We have invested in a software application to assist with maintenance issues (SME Professional and FixFlo). The additional detail provided by tenants has improved efficiency of time and resources. Reporting a repair with us is easy – see ‘Click here to report a repair’ button at the top of our website.
- Easy tenant property applications. We have introduced electronic tenant applications to minimize the time and effort within the referencing and underwriting process.
- Instant access to all documents. All relevant documentation can be accessed by our landlords and tenants through an online sign-in. This will also include any property manuals and guarantees.
- Modern, up top date inventories. Through the introduction of digital inventories, we have improved the quality of the report assisting with more accurate checkins and checkouts. By the way – our full management landlords do not pay for inventories!
- Green Edinburgh letting agents and property managers. We have audited the Energy Performance ratings of all properties and identified necessary changes for April 2020. We have consulted with energy advisors and worked closely with the Energy Saving Trust to improve home efficiency ratings through available tenant and landlord schemes.
- Online viewings. Property viewings are recorded and added to YouTube to assist remote viewers. Check out our YouTube channel.
- Quick as a fibre! How many other Edinburgh letting agents use their own SSD VPS (Virtual Private Server)? We ditched shared hosting to serve our landlords and tenants better and faster.