What is PAT Testing?
Portable Appliances Testing (PAT Testing) is a process of inspecting all electrical portable appliances on your property. It includes visual inspection and electrical testing of portable appliances to ensure that all your appliances are working properly.
Why PAT Testing is necessary?
Book your PAT Test in Edinburgh Today
At Edinburgh Letting Centre, we have a dedicated team of experienced and skilled PAT Testing experts. Which will conduct PAT testing for all the portable appliances and give you peace of mind on electrical safety with our competitive, accredited service. Our aim is to provide professional PAT Testing Certificates in Edinburgh and Lothians enabling our customers to fulfil their property health and safety obligations with as little disruption to their operation as possible.
Benefits of PAT Testing
- PAT tests reduce the likelihood of an appliance catching fire
- It ensures electrical appliances provided to tenants in rental property are safe
- It reduces the chances of a fire in the workplace
- Regular PAT tests can save you money in the long term
- It keeps your insurance company happy
Getting all your electrical portable appliances tested has many benefits, the biggest one being ‘saving lives. Many accidents are caused by electrical faults, with electrical appliance breakdowns and broken cables among the leading causes. To reduce these accidents PAT Testing must be needed in the UK.