Free Online Valuation in Just 60 Seconds
Tenant Find Only / Let Only Service in Edinburgh
Tenant Find Only Service in Edinburgh | Let Only Service
- Fee: 50% + VAT of 1 month’s rent.
- Marketing: To Let board, 360 Virtual Tour and Professional Photographs.
- Published on: Zoopla, Lettingweb, OnTheMarket, RightMove and on our ELC website.
- Reference Checks: Employment checks, Credit checks and previous Landlord checks.
What do we do:
- Advise on all aspects of renting and a rental valuation.
- Use state of the art technology to take a 360 virtual tour of the entire property.
- Take professional photographs of each room, hallway and garden area if applicable.
- Marketing the property via our own exclusive website and broader advertising (Zoopla, Lettingweb, OnTheMarket, RightMove).
- Interviewing prospective tenants and conducting accompanied viewings of the property.
- Comprehensive independent reference checks on all prospective tenants.
- Prepare full tenancy agreement, signing and serving the appropriate notices.
- Collecting security deposit, equivalent to one month’s rent, being forwarded to the Landlord.
- Collecting initial monthly rental payment, forwarding this to the Landlord less agreed fees.
- Ensure the utility accounts and council tax are transferred into the Tenants own name.
- Advise on any legal safety compliance issues and landlord registration.
Let Only Fee
Non recurring fee of 50% of one month rent + VAT (minimum £295 + VAT) and any advertising costs involved, the advertising costs being collected in advance. £25.00 + VAT annual fee for any Overseas Landlords.
Tenant Find Only / Let Only:
We help landlords who like managing their tenancies and properties find the best tenants around them. We understand that landlords expect the best services from us in the tenant find only category. Thus, using our latest web interface, staff experience, and network channel, we ensure our clients get trusted and verified tenants to reside in their properties.
Our role in the tenant find only service includes the below-mentioned tasks.
- Professional Advice – Our experienced and knowledgeable team will guide you regarding the property’s valuation and the rent you can expect based on the current market.
- Virtual Tour – We offer a 360 degrees digital tour of your property using cutting-edge technologies on our website.
- Marketing – We efficiently promote your Edinburgh house let on leading advertising portals besides our website.
- Accompanied Viewings – Our team contacts promising tenants and conducts property viewings based on the tenant’s suitable time.
- Reference Checks – Using our vast network, we also carry out reference checks of the tenants, their previous landlord history, credit details, etc.
- Tenancy Agreement – After you finalise a tenant, we prepare the the legally appropriate tenancy agreement.
Furthermore, document signing and notice serving are also our onus.
- Initial Transactions – Our role does not end in connecting our customer to a suitable tenant for the property to let Edinburgh. We also collect the first month’s rent and security deposit and forward them to the landlord.
- Legal Advice – Moreover, our legal team advises you regarding the landlord registration requirements and other compliance regulations.
We provide all the above services under our tenant find only category at a reasonable rate.