Letting Agent Property Management Edinburgh Agency Residential Property Full Tenant Find Only
When you decide to move out, please send us a notice, as specified in your lease. It would be either one or two months. You will receive a letter describing your next steps. We expect you to hand over your property professionally cleaned, in a state similar to move in conditions. It would require:
- Clean windows inside and out.
- Clean window sills, bannisters.
- Vacuum and remove any stains from carpets.
- If you kept pets, please have the carpets professionally cleaned.
- Dust skirting boards. Dust radiators. Clean and dust all sockets.
- Clean ceiling and wall lamps, shades etc.
- Clean laminate/vinyl/tiled floors.
- Empty cupboards and drawers of your belongings and clean them.
- Clean bath, showers, sinks and taps, clean tiles.
- Clean all kitchen units, cupboards and drawers and remove all food.
- Clean oven, cooker, hob, cooker hood, replace filter.
- Clean filter of tumble dryer.
- Clean liquid/powder compartment of washing machine.
- Defrost and clean fridge/freezer, then leave doors open.
- Clean all plates, glass and cutlery, cooking utensils, etc.
- Clean all mirrors, pictures with glass, ornaments, vacuum upholstered furniture, empty vacuum cleaner, fit clean vacuum bag and remove all rubbish from property.
- Empty house of all your contents. Do not leave anything for the next tenant – as we will have to charge a removal fee.
- Return furniture to the original position, if moved.
- Replace missing, broken or damaged items (like for like).
- Leave bedding cleaned and ironed.
- Mow lawn and leave garden and garage tidy. Empty the garage of all your contents.
- Lock garage, windows and doors.
- Order mail forwarding service at the post office.
- Return all keys.
- There will be no access to property after the check out.
- We can provide you with contact details of trustworthy cleaners and carpet cleaning specialists, if required.
Get started today for a free rental valuation!
We are more than happy to help new and prospective landlords with advice.