Virtual property tours in Edinburgh
Looking for a property to let in Edinburgh can be a daunting task. Some tenants are so busy they may not be able to view any properties except in unsocial hours. Professional tenants living elsewhere or students wishing to relocate to Edinburgh face a long trip to the city and then lengthy house hunt, lines of other viewers waiting outside the entrance and cancellation phone calls and messages when somebody else managed to snap the flat up. It all costs time and money. In the summer the Edinburgh property market becomes so busy that even a one day viewing delay may jeopardize the chances of securing a lease on the ideal flat. Local letting agents may not be able to conduct a viewing on short notice or guarantee a timeslot convenient for all parties.
This is why the Edinburgh Letting Centre – as one of the first, if not the first Edinburgh letting agency – decided to start doing online viewings based on technology similar to Google Street View. We are not talking about booking a viewing online – but the actual viewing itself, made possible thanks to a combination of 360 camera technology and a virtual tours platform.
Virtual property tours available
Please click on the property address to start an online viewing: you will be redirected to our Kuula virtual tour of the chosen property. Screens operate the same way as Street View – your can drag the surroundings in any direction, zoom in and zoom out. Please check further property details (rent, deposit, written description, EPC, council tax etc.) on the Edinburgh Letting Centre website, by clicking Search button on our main page and feel free to give us a call should you have any question relating to the advertised property for let you viewed online.
Limefield, 39 Edinburgh EH17 8PF
Henderson Terrace, 2, Flat PF Edinburgh EH11 2JZ
Lothian Street, 43, 3F2 Edinburgh EH1 1HB
Colinton Mains Road, 223 Edinburgh EH13 9BT
Causewayside, 178, Flat 5 Edinburgh EH9 1PN
Slateford Road, 64, flat 8 Edinburgh EH11 1QX
Watson Crescent, 27, 1F4, Edinburgh EH11 1EY
Balcarres Place, 3, flat F Musselburgh EH21 7SA
Hawkhill Close, 14, Flat 6 Edinburgh EH7 6AL
Merchiston Crescent, 47 Merchiston EH10 5AH
Meadow Place, 12, flat 1, Edinburgh EH9 1JZ
Iona Street, 12, Flat 2, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 8SF
Caledonian Place, 22, FLAT 7 Edinburgh EH11 2AP
St Clair Avenue, 7, flat 3 Edinburgh EH6 8JS
High Street, 93, flat 6, Portobello, Edinburgh EH15 1AW
Rennies Isle, 17, flat 3 Edinburgh EH6 6QB
Sleigh Gardens, 11, flat PF2 Edinburgh EH7 6EL
Albion Place, 11, flat PF2, Edinburgh EH7 5QS
Morvenside, 121, Edinburgh EH14 2SQ
Brunton Terrace, 12, flat 9, Edinburgh EH7 5EQ
Hart Street, 4, flat 4 Edinburgh EH1 3RN
Piershill Place, 13, flat 6 Edinburgh EH8 7EH
Cockburn Street, 27, flat 2 Edinburgh EH1 1BP
Middlefield, 2, flat 2F1, Edinburgh EH7 4PF
Loaning Crescent, 19, flat 1, Edinburgh EH7 6JR
Easter Hermitage, 41, flat 8 Edinburgh EH6 8DR
Lauriston Gardens, 13, Flat 1, Edinburgh, EH3 9HH
High Street, 163, flat A, Dalkeith EH22 1BB
Croft Street , 27 H Dalkeith EH22 3BA
The benefits of online viewings:
- Virtual property tours save time, petrol and ticket cost.
- Online viewings mean no time off your work.
- Narrow down your favourite properties before deciding on the ‘actual viewing.
- Ask for family/friends’ opinions before committing to sign the lease – better informed viewers make better tenants.
- You can schedule and conduct an online viewings any time, 24 hours per day and 7 days per week.
- Virtual property tours are convenient.
- You can return to the online property any time if you think you missed something out.
- 3D viewings are very detailed. You can view our property online and then call us with any questions.
- Virtual property viewings gives you time to think of relevant questions.
- You can get round properties quicker to check what is suitable for you.
- 360 view from the front garden or around the main door allows you to see the neighbourhood.
- Virtual property tours are the only realistic option for foreign viewers or prospective tenants who live far away from Edinburgh.